Mythicalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABOUT THE SPIRIT WORLD

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

ABOUT THE SPIRIT WORLD - Page 5 Empty Re: ABOUT THE SPIRIT WORLD

Post by -emaraldstar- Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Foxy: *lays down on the floor and starts to doodle on his hand* //Koori: heheheheh *tries to go into Blackys dream for fun*//Josh: UNICORNSSSSS *jumps onto Foxys head*
-emaraldstar-
-emaraldstar-

Back to top Go down

Post by Painty Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Vipesa:oh by the way...i can tell you something. blacky.what is it? vipesa:well,the truth is,i'm coming from silent hill...this was a city,but yet it is named also the GHOST CITY....before some years,was there a giant earthquake,a giant split was between silenthill and the other unknown country...it is still there,the split,lava and fire is in it,nobody can enter...in silent hill,is something terrible happened,after came an gaint nuclear explosion from another nuclear reactor,i don't mean nuclear's,i mean another one...i had to flight...and my parents are died,but until yet are people going in a strange way in this city and are...dieng... (i change yet to silent hill,in nightmare island)
Painty
Painty

Back to top Go down

Post by -emaraldstar- Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 pm

(alright) Koori: TO THE HILL //Foxy: No no I'm staying right her //Koori; LOLNOPE*grabs his arm and runs* STAY HERE KITTENS!
-emaraldstar-
-emaraldstar-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum